Management of Temporomandibular Disorders and Occlusion , 8th Edition
- Globally recognize TMD expert author Jeff Okeson details the most current and effective solutions around.
- Evidence-Based Practice focus helps you to put the information and techniques in this book into practice to better the lives and relieve the suffering of your patients.
- Logical organization of content includes functional anatomy, etiology and identification of disturbances, treatment of disturbances, and occlusal therapy.
- Full-color design provides more vivid clinical photos and illustrations.
- Robust Art Program allows you to fully understand normal occlusion and masticatory function and learn to recognize and help manage abnormalities in these areas.
- Clinical Comment boxes give you critical thinking points and instructions on how to apply these to everyday clinical practice.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Updated content includes enhanced research evidence.
- NEW! Clinical Photo Updates in Examination Chapter differentiate and strengthen images from the current edition.
- NEW! Addition of Expert Consult Site furthers your understanding of treatment goals and outcomes.
|Table of Content||
Part I: Functional Anatomy
Part II: Etiology Considerations of Temporomandibular Disorders
Part III: Treatment of Functional Disturbances of the Masticatory System
Part IV: Occlusal Therapy
|Author Information||By Jeffrey P. Okeson, DMD, Professor, Director of the Orofacial Pain Center, Director of the Division of Masticatory Function, Department of Oral Health Practice, University of Kentucky College of Dentistry, Lexington, KY|
|Stock Status||Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.|