Flashcards for Bones, Joints, and Actions of the Human Body , 2nd Edition
The perfect study companion to Joseph Muscolino's Kinesiology: The Skeletal System and Muscle Function, 2nd Edition, these full-color Flashcards for Bones, Joints, and Actions of the Human Body are a fast, fun way to review bones and bony landmarks, joint anatomy, joint action, and kinesiology. High-quality illustrations, including photographs of actual bones, provide a clear, realistic view of the human body and reinforce your understanding of skeletal anatomy.
- More than 400 full-color illustrations help you study more effectively with realistic depictions of the human body.
- UNIQUE! Actual bone photographs provide a more accurate overview of the skeletal system than drawn illustrations common to most anatomy flashcards.
- UNIQUE! Superimposed bone anatomy images enhance joint action photographs to clarify specific actions.
- UNIQUE! Kinesiology Concept Review cards reinforce your understanding of 37 key kinesiology concepts.
- UNIQUE! Detailed cross-references help you access corresponding textbook content quickly and easily.
- Compact, portable format makes it easy for you to review the skeletal system and muscle function on the go.
- A companion booklet helps you get the most from your review with valuable study tips.
New to this Edition
UNIQUE! A companion Evolve Resources website enhances your review with interactive exercises, quizzes, games, a comprehensive glossary of terms, and more.
|Table of Content||
Section I: Bones and Bony Landmarks
Section II: Joints
Section III: Joint Actions
Section IV: Kinesiology Concepts
|Author Informaiton||By Joseph E. Muscolino, DC, Instructor, Purchase College, State University of New York, Purchase, NY; Owner, The Art and Science of Kinesiology, Redding, CT|
|Trim||152 x 102 (4 x 6)|
|Stock Status||Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.|