Clinical Naturopathy , 3rd Edition
Written by Jerome Sarris and Jon Wardle, Clinical Naturopathy: An evidence-based guide to practice articulates evidence-based clinical practice. It details the principles, treatment protocols and interventions at the forefront of naturopathic practice in the 21st century. Clinical Naturopathy equips you to critically evaluate your patients, analyse treatment protocols, and provide evidence-based prescriptions.
- A rigorously researched update of common clinical conditions and their naturopathic treatment according to evidence-based guidelines
- Treatment decision trees
- Outline of core principles of naturopathic practice
- Herb-drug interactions table
- Laboratory reference values
- Food sources of nutrients
- Cancer medication interactions
- Includes an Enhanced eBook version with purchase. The enhanced eBook allows the end user to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Table of Content||
1.Naturopathic case taking
Appendix 1 Drug-herb interaction chart
|Author Information||Edited by Jerome Sarris, ND (ACNM), MHSc HMed (UNE), Adv Dip Acu (ACNM), Dip Nutri (ACNM), PhD (UQ), Senior Research Fellow, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, The University of Melbourne and Centre for Human Psychopharmacology, Swinburne University of Technology, Victoria and Jon Wardle, ND (ACNM), MPH, PhD (UQ), Chancellor's Research Fellow, Australian Research Centre in Complementary and Integrative Medicine, Faculty of Health, University of Technology Sydney; Trans-Pacific Fellow, School of Medicine, University of Washington; Naturopathic Practitioner, Herbs on the Hill, Brisbane, Queensland|
|Trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|