Wheater's Pathology: A Text, Atlas and Review of Histopathology E-Book, 6th Edition
This concise introduction to pathology covers basic pathological mechanisms and offers a detailed review of systems pathology, making it a complete, effective review for today's readers. Hundreds of high-quality images-many new to this edition-illustrate common entities, and associated captions provide key pathological points. Reader-friendly text clarifies basic and complex information, helping you understand challenging concepts more easily. Wheater's Pathology is an excellent companion resource for users of Wheater's Functional Histology, 6th Edition, offering a comparison of normal histology with the pathological changes in disease
- Contains a new chapter, Introduction to Pathology and Techniques, that provides more background information on histology techniques, immunohistochemistry, molecular tests and digital pathology.
- Contains new, full-color illustrations that depict additional pathological entities and update classifications.
- Incorporates cutting-edge information on molecular pathology throughout.
- Includes quick-reference features such as keys to the lettering in images at the bottom of each page and fully revised clinical boxes with clinical-pathological correlations that explain the relevance of the pathological processes underlying common diseases and their complications.
- Summarizes key points with chapter reviews at the end of each section.
- Evolve Instructor site with a downloadable image bank is available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at: https://evolve.elsevier.com
|Author Information||By Geraldine O'Dowd, BSc (Hons), MBChB (Hons), FRCPath, Consultant Diagnostic Pathologist, Lanarkshire NHS Board, Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland ; Sarah Bell, BSc Med Sci(Hons), MBChB(Hons), DipFMS, FRCPath, Consultant Pathologist, Department of Pathology, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow, UK and Sylvia Wright, BSc(Hons), MBChB(Hons), FRCPath, DipFMS, PG Cert Mol Path, Consultant Pathologist, Department of Pathology, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow, UK|
|Stock Status||In Stock|