Tabbner's Nursing Care: Theory and Practice, 2-Volume Set, 8e and Essential Enrolled Nursing Skills for Person-Centred Care Workbook, 2e Value Pack
Written by Gabby Koutoukidis and Kate Stainton, Tabbner's Nursing Care: Theory and Practice 8th edition continues to provide the most complete suite of resources for Diploma of Nursing Students in Australia and New Zealand.
The new edition provides students with the knowledge and skills to ensure safe, quality care across a range of healthcare settings. Delivery of person-centred care, critical thinking, quality clinical decision making and application of skills remain central to the text to reflect the current context and scope of practice for Enrolled Nurses.
The companion skills workbook, Essential Enrolled Nursing Skills for Person-Centred Care 2nd edition, guides students through the evidence based, practical skills they will need to go on to work as valued members of the healthcare team.
This value pack also includes Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (EAQ) for Tabbner's Nursing Care, 8e. Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to the core text, EAQ prepares students for tutorials, lectures and exams, with access to thousands of exam-style questions at your fingertips.
- Aligned to current standards including the NMBA Decision Making Framework (2020), the Enrolled Nurse Standards for Practice (2016) and the National Safety & Quality Health Services Standards (2018)
- Clinical skills videos provide visual support for learners
- An eBook included in all print purchases
New to this Edition
- A new focus on nursing informatics across the text and workbook prepares students for the requirements of digital health and changing health care environments
- Includes access to Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing Tabbner's Nursing Care, 8e
- Over 2,800 self-quizzing questions that allows students to advance at their own pace - based on performance - through multiple mastery levels for each chapter
- A comprehensive dashboard allows students to view their progress, and identify areas of strength and weakness
|Table of Content||
Essential Enrolled Nursing Skills for Person-Centred Care, 2nd Edition
1. Nursing informatics and technology in healthcare
|Author Information||By Gabby Koutoukidis, Dip App Sci (Nurs), BNurs (Mid), Adv Dip Nurs (Ed), MPH, Dip Business, Voc Grad Cert Business (Transformational Management), MACN, International Specialised Skills Institute Fellow, Candidate EdD (Research) , Associate Director, Health & Community Care, Chisholm Institute, Melbourne, Victoria and Kate Stainton, MA HlthSc(Nurs), GDipNurs(Ed), BN(Mid), DipAppSci(Nurs), Cert IV TAE, Industry Relationship Lead, Health, Wellbeing and Community Services SkillsPoint, TAFE NSW|
|Stock Status||In Stock|