Stories in Ageing
· 1st year undergraduate Bachelor of Nursing students
· Post Graduate Aged Care Nursing students
· Certificate III in Aged Care, Home and Community Care and Disability students
· Diploma of Nursing Students
Stories in Ageing presents an insightful collection of personal stories as told by a range of older people, carers, health professionals and family members.
This valuable resource builds empathy and understanding, and provides examples of innovative approaches to care with a focus on reflection, inquiry and action.
The teaching and learning strategies assist in developing skills, attitudes and mindfulness around ageing, with a strong focus on a person-centred and lived approach.
· Including 10 chapters, each presenting a variety of stories from consumers, carers and healthcare professionals around a range of topics related to ageing.
· With 19 video stories presenting personal accounts from a range of lived experiences.
· Reflection, inquiry and action provide the framework for the teaching and learning strategies for each story, aimed at certificate, undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
· Weblinks, references and readings are included for further reading and research.
· Transcripts of all interviews are included in the back of the book and online.
· The Evolve online component features all content from the workbook with the addition of the embedded videos.
|Author Information||By Margaret Webb; Jan Skinner and Lisa Hee|
|Stock Status||In Stock|