Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Review and Assessment , 10th Edition
For certification and recertification preparation, look no further than the all-new 10th Edition of Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Review and Assessment. This all-new test preparation book, by Drs. Emad Qayed, Shanthi Srinivasan, and Nikrad Shahnavaz, contains more than 1,000 new single-best-answer multiple-choice questions that test your medical knowledge, clinical reasoning, interpretation, and problem solving skills. Whether used alone or alongside the Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease text, this review guide will help you fully prepare for your exam.
- Brand-new editorial and author teams with diverse clinical and academic experience ensure that every question is relevant and reflects current standards of practice.
New to this Edition
- Vignette-style questions prepare you for what you'll see on exams.
- Content follows the ABIM blueprint for the gastroenterology boards.
- Detailed answer explanations refer back to the Sleisenger and Fordtran main text for further information, or can be used as a stand-alone review tool.
- An online test component can be taken in an untimed study mode, or timed assessment mode.
|Table of Content||
Qayed: Sleisinger & Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Review and Assessment, 10e
Biology of the Gastrointestinal Tract
Nutrition in Gastroenterology
Symptoms, Signs, and Biopsychosocial Issues
Topics Involving Multiple Organs
Stomach and Duodenum
Small and Large Intestine
Additional Treatments for Patients with Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease
|Author Information||By Emad Qayed, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Digestive Diseases, Emory University School of Medicine, Interim Chief of Gastroenterology, Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia, USA and Nikrad Shahnavaz, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine,Department of Medicine, Division of Digestive Diseases, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.|