Netter's Obstetrics and Gynecology , 3rd Edition
Now fully up to date with numerous new chapters and Expert Consult online access, Netter's Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3rd Edition , by Roger P. Smith, MD, provides superbly illustrated coverage of the common conditions and problems most often encountered in ob/gyn practice. Classic Netter images are paired with concise, evidence-based descriptions of common diseases, conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols. Large, clear illustrations and short, to-the-point text make this the perfect reference for everyday clinical practice as well as staff and patient education.
- More than 300 exquisite Netter images , as well as new, recent paintings by Carlos Machado provide a quick and memorable overview of each disease or condition.
- Concise text and a standardized format provide quick access to expert medical thinking.
New to this Edition
- Entirely new sections on Embryology and Anatomy contain chapters on Sexual Differentiation, Genital Tract Development, Development of the Breast, and each area of gynecologic anatomy.
- New chapters on Chronic Pelvic Pain, BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations, Obstetric Anesthesia and Analgesia, Subdermal Contraceptive Capsule Insertion and Removal, Trigger Point Injections, and more.
- NEW! Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices, and includes access to 26 patient education brochures.
|Table of Content||
PART I: Anatomy and embryology
Section I - Embryology
Section II - Anatomy
Part II: Gynecology and Women's Health
Section III - General Health Considerations and Counseling
Section IV- Diseases, Disorders, and Common Problems
Section V - Vulvar Disease
Section VI- Vaginal Disease
Section VII- Cervical Disease
Section VIII- Uterine Pathology
Section IX- Adnexal Disease
Section X- Breast Diseases and Conditions
Section XI- Reproductive, Genetic and Endocrine Conditions
Part III: Obstetrics
Section XII- Obstetrics: General Considerations
Section XIII- Obstetrical Conditions and Concerns
Part IV: Procedures
Section XIV: Procedures
|Author Information||By Roger P. Smith, MD, University of Missouri - Kansas City|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.|
2018 BMA Awards: Highly Commended, Obstetrics and Gynecology
"This is a nice complement to other obstetric/gynecology books. It is not as in depth as other references, but the clinical context is much appreciated when looking at the (always excellent) illustrations. The table of contents is lengthy because of the number of topics the book covers, but overall this is an excellent resource."
Reviewed by Anthony Shanks, MD (Indiana University School of Medicine) for Doody's Review Service