Lipid Management Handbook Access Code
Lipid Management Handbook combines pertinent information from Braunwald's Heart Disease and Clinical Lipidology to offer unparalleled coverage and expert guidance on the latest and most promising medical treatments for hypercholesterolemia. Presented in a straightforward, accessible, and user-friendly style, this all-new companion eBook is ideal for anyone who is on the frontline managing patients with high cholesterol.
- Access the latest data with updated chapters on Cholesterol Absorption Inhibitors, Combination Therapy for Dyslipidemia, and PCSK9 Inhibition
- Get authoritative guidance from the foremost experts in the field
- Easily access key content with an easy to use format
New to this Edition
- Access options and evidence-based solutions for every type of patient scenario, as well as the latest clinical guidelines and therapies, including recently approved and experimental drugs.
- Remain at the forefront of cardiology with updated chapters on Cholesterol Absorption Inhibitors, Combination Therapy for Dyslipidemia, and PCSK9 Inhibition
- Take advantage of a format that follows that of the well-known and internationally recognized Braunwald's Heart Disease
|Table of Content||
|Author Information||By Christie M. Ballantyne, MD, Professor of Medicine, Genetics and Physiology, Chief, Section of Cardiovascular Research, Chief, Section of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Baylor of College of Medicine; Director, Center for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, The Methodist DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center, Houston, Texas and Peter Libby, MD, PhD, Mallinckrodt Professor of Medicine,Harvard Medical School,Brigham and Women ' s Hospital,Boston, Massachusetts|