Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Potter & Perry's Fundamentals of Nursing Australian and New Zealand 5th edition - Classic Version , 5th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Potter & Perry's Fundamentals of Nursing Australian and New Zealand, 5th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (EAQ) is a fun and engaging way to focus your study time and effectively prepare for class, course exams, and summative exams.
EAQ is comprised of a bank of high-quality practice questions that allows you to advance at your own pace - based on your performance - through multiple mastery levels for each chapter. A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your progress and stay motivated.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier's trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and summative exams.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! Detailed rationales accompany each question to help you master challenging material.
- Engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you can navigate through the program with ease.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
New to this Edition
- Over 2,400 questions and rationales localised to ANZ practice, terminology, spelling and ranges
|Author Information||By Plowman Evan, MN, BN, BClinPrac(Paramedics), Lecturer in Nursing Charles Sturt University Boorooma St Building 2, Wagga Wagga Campus Wagga Wagga, NSW, 2650 Australia|