Crash Course Haematology and Immunology , 4th Edition
The new series of Crash Course continues to provide readers with complete coverage of the MBBS curriculum in an easy-to-read, user-friendly manner. Building on the success of previous editions, the new Crash Courses retain the popular and unique features that so characterised the earlier volumes. All Crash Courses have been fully updated throughout.
- More than 90 illustrations present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Written by students for students - authors who understand exam pressures
- Contains 'Hints and Tips' boxes, and other useful aide-mémoires
- Succinct coverage of the subject enables 'sharp focus' and efficient use of time during exam preparation
- Contains a fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing
New to this Edition
- Self-assessment section fully updated to reflect current exam requirements
- Contains 'common exam pitfalls' as advised by faculty
- Crash Courses also available electronically!
- Online self-assessment bank also available - content edited by Dan Horton-Szar!
|Author Information||By Yousef Gargarni|
|Trim||254h x 176w mm|
|Stock Status||Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.|
Written by a medical student (for med students) this book is geared towards the learner who knows either little, or very little. When reading this text you feel you are taken through each element step by step and my impression was that this has been written in the assumption your knowledge is non-existent (I fall in to that category!).
Kate Philp, Nursing Student, UK