Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 4th Edition
The fourth edition of this highly regarded textbook has been thoroughly overhauled. There is
¦ a new chapter bridging the gap between learning and doing (On-Call);
¦ new coverage of FGM and the Zika virus;
¦ sepsis has been updated;
¦ there is access to a further five chapters online;
¦ there are ten videos to guide learners through the more difficult, complex issues they might face in O&G;
¦ and new self-assessment has been written to help with testing understanding.
- Key points boxes throughout
- Full-colour illustrations throughout
- Over 350 illustrations
- Comprehensive coverage
New to this Edition
- New chapter covering On Call O&G with practical guidance and steps for acute and important issues likely to be encountered (hypertension, sepsis, bleeding, labour-ward emergencies etc.).
- New sections on FGM.
- Expanded areas in medical disorders in pregnancy and mental illness.
- Comes with an e-book on StudentConsult.
- Ten videos with experts guiding viewers through a range of essential issues, from on-call scenarios to fetal medicine.
- Self-assessment. Over 40 SBAs and case-based questions.
|Table of Content||
SECTION 1 FUNDAMENTALS
SECTION 2 GYNAECOLOGY
SECTION 3 REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
SECTION 4 OBSTETRICS
SECTION 5 ON CALL FOR OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY
W2. Imaging in gynaecology
W3. Physiology of pregnancy
W4. Obstetrics in under-resourced settings
W5. Neonatal care
V1. Pelvic pain
V2. The menopause
V5. Fetal medicine
V8. Slow and precipitate labour
V10. On call
|Author Information||By Brian A. Magowan, MB CHB FRCOG DIPFETMED, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Borders General Hospital, Melrose, UK; Philip Owen, MB BCh MD FRCOG, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Princess Royal Maternity Unit, Glasgow, UK and Andrew Thomson, MBBCh, MD, FRCOG, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Royal Alexandra Hospital, Paisley, UK.|
|Trim||265h x 195w mm|
|Stock Status||Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.|