Bontrager's Handbook of Radiographic Positioning and Techniques , 10th Edition
Get on-the-spot guidance for all the types of positioning you'll need to perform during clinicals with Bontrager's Handbook of Radiographic Positioning and Techniques, 10th Edition. With bulleted instructions and photos of properly-positioned patients, this portable and pocket-sized reference can help you safely, quickly, and confidently position for the most-commonly requested radiographic studies. Plus, this must-have radiographic positioning and anatomy handbook also provides suggested techniques and critique points to help you quickly and easily evaluate your own radiographs as you produce them in clinicals.
- 217 projections provide a snapshot of essential information in an easily accessible and portable format.
- Standard radiographic image and evaluation criteria are presented on each positioning page, demonstrating critical anatomy and a list for critique.
- Page number references for the text are included at the bottom of each positioning page to help you easily move back and forth between the text for greater detail and explanation concerning a particular position.
- Positioning presentations include positioning instructions, collimation field size, CR location and CR angle, suggested kVp ranges, space for writing in exposure factors, and more.
- Appendices offer additional quick-reference information on patient dose, abbreviations and acronyms, and various conversion charts, enabling you to locate important information quickly.
New to this Edition
- NEW! Updated photographs visually demonstrate the latest digital technology used in radiography with new radiographs, positioning, and equipment images.
- NEW! Updated content reflecting the latest ARRT competencies prepares you for boards and clinical practice.
- NEW! Additional Bernageau and Zanca projections offer guidance on these important projections performed for shoulder pathology and trauma.
|Table of Content||
Appendix A Reducing Patient Dose
|Author Informaiton||By John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ and Leslie E. Kendrick, MS, RT(R)(CT)(MR), Department Chair, Diagnostic Radiography Program Director, Department of Radiologic Sciences, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho|
|Trim||187 x 111 (4 3/8 x 7 3/8)|
|Stock Status||Available for Pre-Order|