Master the very latest clinical and technical information on the full range of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction techniques. Both inside the remarkably user-friendly printed version of this Expert Consult title, and on its fully searchable web site, you'll find detailed coverage of hamstring, allograft and bone-tendon-bone (BTB) ACL reconstruction (including single versus double bundle techniques), and hamstring graft harvesting; plus fixation devices, rehabilitation, revision ACLR surgery, and much more! Surgical technique videos on the bonus DVD help you hone and refine your skill set under the expert guidance of the leading authorities in the field. Plus, the Premium Edition's web site regularly integrates new information directly into each chapter...so the content is always as current as the day the book was published!
A "dream team" of ACL surgeons provides the advanced guidance you need to overcome the toughest challenges in this area.
A comparison of the full range of graft options for ACL reconstruction makes it easier to choose the best approach for each patient.
State-of-the-art information on the latest principles and technical considerations helps you avoid complications.
'How-to' principles of post-op rehabilitation and revision ACL surgery assist you in optimizing patient outcomes.
Hone and refine your surgical technique by viewing videos on the bonus DVD.
Consult the latest guidance through an online ACL database offering monthly updated coverage including original research articles organized by topic, ACL-related podium presentations, and posters from the five major orthopedic meetings.
Expand your reference power through additional online chapters.
Overcome your toughest challenges with "Ask the Experts," an online section enabling you to pose questions to the authors.
Links to society and industry websites connect you to all the professional resources you need in one place.
32. Cortical Screw-Post Femoral Fixation Using Whipstitches, Fabric Loop, or Endobutton: The Universal Salvage - Chadwick Prodromos
33. EZLOC Femoral Fixation Of a Soft Tissue Graft- Stephen M. Howell
Sub-Part ii - Cross Pin
34. Stratis ST Femoral Fixation System ® - Paul Re, Tony Wanich, Russell F. Warren
35. Pinn-ACL® CrossPin System for Femoral Graft Fixation - Arturo Almazán-Díaz, Donald H. Johnson
36. TransFix® ACL Femoral Fixation - Brian P. McKeon
37. Stryker Biosteon Cross-Pin Femoral Fixation for Soft-Tissue ACL Reconstruction - John C. Anderson, Lonnie E. Paulos, Walt Lowe
38. ACL Reconstruction Utilizing the Rigidfix Femoral Sided Fixation-John Richmond, Michael Kuhn
Sub-Part iii - Interference Screw Based
39. Hamstring Tendon Interference Screw Fixation - Michael Wagner, Andreas Weiler
40. Anatomic Retroscrew ACL Fixation: Single Bundle and Double Bundle Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction with Retroscrew Biointerference in a Single Femoral Socket - Steven Gorin, Craig D. Morgan, David Caborn
Part G - SOFT TISSUE GRAFT TIBIAL FIXATION
Sub-Part i - Cortical
41. Fastlok Device for Tibial Fixation of a Tripled or Quadrupled Semitendinosus Autograft for ACL Reconstruction - Alberto Gobbi, Ramces Francisco
76. Hardware complications after ACL reconstruction - Robert H. Brophy, Robert G. Marx
77. Vascular complications after ACL reconstruction - R.P.A. Janssen
78. Fracture Complications after ACL Reconstruction - Kai Mithoefer, Thomas J. Gill
79. Anterior Knee Problems after ACL Reconstruction-Michael E. Hantes, Apostolos Dimitroulias
Part R - GAIT ANALYSIS AND TISSUE ENGINEERING
80. Gait Analysis in ACL Deficient and Reconstructed Knee - Nicholas Stergiou, Stavros Ristanis, Constantina Moraiti, Anastasios D. Georgoulis
81. Growth Factors and Other New Methods for Graft Healing Enhancement - Harukazu Tohyama, Kazunori Yasuda
By Chadwick Prodromos, MD, Medical Director, Illinois Orthoapedics and Sports Medicine Centers; Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Rush University College of Medicine, Chicago, IL; Charles Brown, MD, PhD, Fellow, Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA; Freddie H. Fu, MD, Blue Cross of Western Pennsylvania, Professor and Executive Vice Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Musculoskeletal Institute, Pittsburgh, PA; Anastasios D. Georgoulis; Alberto Gobbi; Stephen M. Howell; Don Johnson; Lonnie E. Paulos and K. Donald Shelbourne