Critical Care Ultrasound Manual
Your Price: AU$112.50
Critical Care Ultrasound Manual is a concise step-by-step guide on the assessment of ultrasounds. It trains critical care physicians in applying Rapid Assessment by Cardiac Echo (RACE) and Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma (FAST) to sonography principles. Animated video clips of procedures assist the reader in comprehending the content covered in the manual.Table of Contents
- Focus on helping readers obtain rapid practical information to assist management decisions.
- User-friendly layout.
- Explanatory diagrams, ultrasound images enhance the learning experience.
- DVD showing video clips of procedures cross-referenced in the book.
- Practical tips and cautions are highlighted in Boxes.
- MCQs on each chapter allow readers to analyse what they’ve learnt.
- The Appendices provide a checklist to assist interpretation of transthoracic echocardiogram in a systematic way, and a chapter on Doppler principles for those who wish to prepare the way for Doppler measurements.
Author InformationBy Anthony McLean, B Sc(Hons), MB ChB, MD, FRACP, FCICM, FCSANZ, Professor and Head of Discipline, Intensive Care Medicine, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney, Australia Director of Intensive Care, Nepean Hospital, Sydney, Australia Director, Cardiovascular Ultrasound Laboratory, Nepean Hospital Director, Nepean Institute Critical Care Education and Research Member, Boards of DDU(Critical Care Ultrasound) and CCPU(Critical Care Echo), Australasian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine and Stephen Huang, BSc, MSc, PhD, CertEd, DipLaw(LPAB), GDLP, CRFS, AMS(Cardiac), Associate Professor, Intensive Care Medicine, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney, Australia Principal Research Scientist, Intensive Care Unit, Nepean Hospital, Sydney, Australia Director, Nepean Institute of Critical Care Education and Research Member, Curriculum Board for CCPU (Critical Care Echo), Australasian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine
Back To Top
- Pages: 208
- Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
- ISBN: 9780729540933
- Publication Date: 01-07-2012