Valvular Heart Disease: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease, 4th Edition
Your Price: AU$187.20
Out of Stock - Possible 3 week delay for published books
Internationally renowned cardiologists Drs. Catherine M. Otto and Robert O. Bonow help you to apply all of the latest scientific knowledge and clinical strategies with Valvular Heart Disease, a companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease. This indispensable resource for your everyday practice provides all of the knowledge you need to give your patients the most accurate diagnoses, the best possible heart disease treatment options, and the expert care they deserve.Table of Contents
- Apply today's best medical and surgical approaches with comprehensive, expert guidance on today's full range of clinical heart disease treatments.
- Provide appropriate care to pediatric and pregnant patients with focused chapters on the unique needs of these special populations.
New to This Edition
- Update your knowledge of these increasingly common heart diseases with brand-new chapters covering 3-dimensional anatomy of the aortic and mitral valves; clinical and genetic risk factors for calcific valve disease; risk assessment for aortic and mitral valve surgery; image-guided transcatheter valve procedures; optimal timing of valve interventions; state-of-the-art valve surgery; and much more.
- Apply the most current standards of practice with summaries of the ACC/AHA and new ESC valvular heart disease guidelines in each chapter.
- Vividly visualize heart valve anatomy and dysfunction, as well as important techniques and procedures, thanks to a multitude of detailed illustrations, full-color images, and online video content.
- Search the full text and access all the images online at Expert Consult.
Author InformationBy Catherine M. Otto, MD, FACC, FAHA, Professor of Medicine, Director, Heart Valve Clinic, J.Ward Kennedy-Hamilton Endowed Chair in Cardiology, Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington and Robert O. Bonow, MD, MS, MACC, FAHA, Goldberg Distinguished Professor of Cardiology, Director, Center for Cardiovascular Innovation, Northwestern University Feinberg Shool of Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
Back To Top