Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology, 3rd Edition
Your Price: AU$81.90
Out of Stock - Possible 3 week delay for published books
Based on the best-selling Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach, 7th Edition, by Jack J Kanski and Brad Bowling, this synopsis distills the essential information needed to quickly and accurately diagnose and manage a comprehensive range of ophthalmic disorders. Ideally used as an on-the-go reference for the busy clinician and a review guide for those preparing for examinations.Table of Contents
- Key information is provided at a glance for the busy practitioner, or as a study aid for students.
- Easy to navigate, each condition is systematically presented.
- Extensively illustrated, with a full-color clinical photograph of each important condition.
New to This Edition
- Updated throughout with the latest guidance in medical and surgical therapies.
- Includes over 800 colour illustrations, many of which are new.
- Access the complete contents and downloadable image bank online at www.expertconsult.com.
Author InformationBy Jack J. Kanski, MD, MS, FRCS, FRCOphth, Honorary Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Prince Charles Eye Unit, King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor, UK and Brad Bowling, FRCSEd(Ophth), FRCOphth, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Vision Eye Institute, Sydney, Australia
Back To Top