This valuable review tool features 1,000 multiple-choice questions with explanatory answers, organized by topic, according to Parts I and II of the NBCE boards. No other product on the market is as comprehensive and useful. It provides a Q&A review with rationale and quick reference tools to help users prepare for the boards. Updated references in each section direct students to supplemental reading for further information. Tables, boxes, and other quick-reference tools summarize content at a glance. The CD-ROM contains all the questions from the book plus approximately 500 additional questions, answers, and rationales, as well as automatically scored quizzes.
Approximately 1,000 multiple-choice questions with explanatory answers are organized and formatted according to the national boards.
Updated references in each section refer readers to supplemental resources, making it easier to investigate specific topics.
CD-ROM with automatically scored quizzes enables students to practice and see their scores at the end of each test.
Illustrations visually reinforce difficult topics and aid understanding.
Tables, boxes, and other quick reference tools summarize the content at a glance.
Approximately 500 additional questions are provided on CD-ROM with answers, and rationales.
1. Topographical Anatomy 2. Osteology of the Appendicular Skeleton 3. Arthrology and Syndesmology of the Appendicular Skeleton 4. Myology of the Appendicular Skeleton 5. Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems 6. Digestive System 7. Respiratory System 8. Urogenital System 9. Endocrine System
Section II: Spinal Anatomy
10. Osetology of the Axial Skeleton 11. Myology of the Axial Skeleton 12. Arthrology and Syndesmology of the Axial Skeleton 13. Anatomy of the Central Nervous System and Related Structures 14. Anatomy of the Peripheral and Autonomic Nervous Systems 15. Organs of Special Senses
25. Carbohydrates 26. Lipids 27. Proteins, Amino Acids and Peptides 28. Enzymes 29. Hormones 30. Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids 31. Vitamins and Minerals 32. Biochemical Energetics
Section V: Pathology
33. Fundamentals of Pathology 34. Genetic and Congenital Disorders 35. Disorders of the Immune System 36. Environmental and Nutritional Diseases 37. Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System 38. Disorders of the Nervous System 39. Diseases of the Organ Systems
Section VI: Microbiology and Public Health
40. Principles of Microbiology 41. Communicable and Infectious Diseases 42. Epidemiology and Disease Management 43. Environmental Health 44. Immunology
Section VII: General Diagnosis
45. Case History 46. Inspection 47. Vital Signs 48. Head and Neck Examination 49. Thorax Examination 50. Abdominal Examination 51. Rectal and Urogenital Examination 52. Clinical Diagnosis 53. Laboratory Interpretation
Section VIII: Neuromuscoskeletal Diagnosis
54. Case History 55. Posture and Gait Assessment 56. Orthopedic Examination 57. Neuorlogic Examination 58. Clinical Diagnosis
Section IX: Diagnostic Imaging
59. X-Ray Technology 60. Radiographic Positioning and Normal Anatomy 61. X-Ray Diagnosis 62. Methods of Interpretation 63. Specialized Imaging Procedures
Section X: Principles of Chiropractic
64. Evolution of Chiropractic Principles 65. Concepts of Subluxation and Spinal Lesions 66. Basic Science Concepts in Chiropractic 67. Applied Chiropractic Principles
Section XI: Chiropractic Practice
68. Spinal Analysis and Evaluation 69. Chiropractic Adjustive Technique 70. Case Management and Patient Education