- You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home >
- Diagnostic Pathology: Soft Tissue Tumors
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume by Matthew Lindberg, MD, is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of soft tissue pathology. Outstanding images ? including gross pathology, a wide range of stains, and detailed medical illustrations ? make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow. Packed with even more high-resolution images than the previous edition ? more than 2,000 images in all ? it clearly depicts not only the key features of each tumor, but also the wide array of histologic variants.
"I'd strongly recommend this book to both pathology residents and seasoned diagnostic pathologists alike." Reviewed by Todd Stevens, Oct 2015
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index.
New to this Edition
- Thoroughly updated content throughout with a particular emphasis on the practical information that directly assists in making and supporting a diagnosis.
- High-quality, carefully annotated histologic images depicting unique features provide extensive photodocumentation of the diverse spectrum of mesenchymal tumors and their morphologic variants.
- Up-to-date coverage of the most recent WHO soft tissue tumor classification scheme, the wealth of new data in the field, and the newest and most diagnostically useful antibody and molecular tests.
- Introductory sections include new "Approach to Diagnosis" chapters that help you successfully diagnose challenging soft tissue tumors through the recognition of distinct architectural growth pattern and histologic features.
- More differential tables help you decide which stains to order and when, and new algorithmic guides assist with work-up and diagnosis of soft tissue tumors.
|Author Information||By Matthew R Lindberg, MD, Assistant Professor of Pathology, Department of Pathology, Directory of Immunohistochemistry, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.|
"Lindberg et al. have put together a fantastic, well organized and comprehensive description of common and rare soft tissue tumors. The descriptions are succinct yet complete and provide the reader with ancillary techniques useful to sorting out challenging differential diagnosis. Clinical features, pathogenesis, and treatment are also discussed. The annotated photomicrographs are very high quality and jump off the page to show the reader the many possible histologic variations of a given tumor." Reviewed by Todd Stevens, Oct 2015