- You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home >
- Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology
Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology delivers authoritative, highly visual guidance for effectively and accurately diagnosing a wide range of head and neck problems. This comprehensive resource features extensive, high-quality images depicting the histologic, immunohistochemical, cytologic, and diagnostic imaging appearance of every type of head and neck pathology. With a consistent, practical organization and succinct, bulleted format, the Atlas continues to be the resource general pathologists and specialists count on for reliable, easy-to-find answers.
- Reach accurate diagnostic conclusions easily with a consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity's clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
New to this Edition
- Glean all essential, current, need-to-know information with sweeping revisions that include additional images shown in the frozen section, more content on odontogenic lesions and neoplasms, and inclusion of newly described entities such as igG-associated salivary gland diseases, mammary analog secretory carcinoma, and more.
- Review expanded coverage of critical areas with additional chapters on oral cavity and oropharynx, nasopharynx, and neck.
- Apply the most current staging of cancers from College of American Pathologists (TNM) and American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC).
- Interpret the findings you're likely to see in practice with the aid of high-quality images now available online for review or download.
- Take it with you anywhere! With Expert Consult, you'll have access to the full text, online, and as an eBook - at no additional cost!
|Table of Contents||
Section 1 Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinuses
1 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of Sinonasal Tract
2 Non-Neoplastic Lesions of the Sinonasal Tract
3 Neoplasms of the Sinonasal Tract
Section 2 Oral Cavity
4 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of the Oral Cavity
5 Non-neoplastic Lesions of the Oral Cavity
6 Neoplasms of the Oral Cavity
7 Intraoperative Consultation in Oral Cavity Mucosal Lesions
Section 3 Pharynx, including Nasopharynx, Oropharynx and Hypopharynx
8 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of the Pharynx
9 Non-Neoplastic Lesions of the Pharynx
10 Neoplasms of the Pharynx
Section 4 The Neck
11 Anatomy of the Neck
12 Non-neoplastic Lesions of the Neck
13 Neoplasms of the Neck
Section 5 Larynx and Trachea
14 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of the Larynx and Trachea
15 Non-neoplastic Lesions of the Larynx and Trachea
16 Neoplasms of the Larynx and Trachea
17 Intraoperative Consultation of Laryngeal Lesions
Section 6 Major and Minor Salivary Glands
18 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of the Salivary Glands
19 Non-neoplastic Diseases of Salivary Glands
20 Neoplasms of the Salivary Glands
21 Intraoperative Consultation of Salivary Glands and Biopsy Diagnosis of Salivary Gland Neoplasms
Section 7 External, Middle, and Inner Ear
22 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of the Ear
23 Non-Neoplastic Diseases of the Ear
24 Neoplasms of the Ear and Temporal Bone
25 Immunohistochemistry of Middle Ear Neoplasms
Section 8 Thyroid Gland
26 Embryology, Anatomy, Histology and Physiology of the Thyroid Gland
27 Non-neoplastic Diseases of the Thyroid Gland
28 Neoplasms of the Thyroid Gland
29 Thyroid Gland Post Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy (FNAB)-Related Histologic Changes to Intraoperative Consultation
Section 9 Parathyroid Glands
30 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of the Parathyroid Glands
31 Parathyroid Glands: General Considerations
32 Non-neoplastic Lesions of the Parathyroid Glands
33 Neoplasms of the Parathyroid Glands
34 Intraoperative Consultation (Frozen Section) in Parathyroid Gland and Parathyroid Proliferative Disease (PPD)/Hyperparathyroidism
Section 10 Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia (MEN) Syndromes
35 Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia (MEN) Syndromes
|Author Information||By Bruce M. Wenig, MD, Chairman, Department of Diagnostic Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Mt. Sinai Beth Israel, Mt. Sinai St. Luke's and Mt. Sinai Roosevelt, Vice Chairman for Anatomic Pathology, Department of Pathology, Mt. Sinai Health System, Professor of Pathology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In - Stock|
2016 BMA Awards: Highly Commended, Pathology
"A welcome additon to the armamentarium of any otolaryngologist in the area of head and neck pathology." Reviewed by American Journal of Otolaryngology
"If there is one must-have head and neck pathology book, this is it. It is highly recommended for all practicing head and neck pathologists and should be in all pathology resident libraries." Reviewed by Shawna Noy, MD, University of Manitoba College of Medicine, Doody's Review Service
You may also like
RRP : AU$382.00
Special Price AU$343.79