- You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home >
- Essential Guide to the Cervical Spine - Volume Two
Essential Guide to the Cervical Spine is a two-volume, highly illustrated comprehensive guide to assessing, understanding and treating disorders and syndromes of the cervical spine which will give the practitioner confidence to treat and improve their patient care.
Volume Two: Clinical Syndromes and Manipulative Approaches comprehensively addresses the diagnosis and treatment of the various and complex syndromes that occur in the cervical spine, from discogenic syndromes to cervical myelopathy and the physical and psychological factors involved in whiplash. A particularly important chapter is devoted to the identification of risk factors in manual treatment of the cervical spine. The last chapter deals with new contributions in the neurobiology of pain and considers chronic neck pain from a biopsychosocial perspective. The international collaboration of leading experts in the field of research and an extensive clinical practice and literature review make this a must-read book for anyone concerned with the prevention and treatment of neck pain.
An indispensable guide for those practitioners who want to establish guidelines for the safe and effective treatment of the cervical spine and their patients.
- World authorities from across the field demonstrate best practice for diagnosing and treating cervical spine syndromes
- Includes major chapter on the complex pain patient
- Showcases safe and effective manipulative approaches by combining clinical art and skills with research and evidence-based practice
- Heavily illustrated with over 650 figures
|Table of Contents||
1 Clinical Approach to Cervical Discogenic Pain and Radiculopathy
|Author Information||By Rafael Torres Cueco, President of the Spanish Society of Physiotherapy and Pain (Sociedad Española de Fisioterapia y Dolor SEFID); Senior Lecturer, Department of Physiotherapy, University of Valencia, Spain; Director of Masters program on Manual Therapy at the University of Valencia|
|Trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|
|Stock Status||Available for Pre-Order|