- You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home >
- Common Pain Conditions
Learn to treat pain naturally using evidence-based therapies with Micozzi's Common Pain Conditions: A Clinical Guide to Natural Treatments. This groundbreaking title provides in-depth information on current natural pain therapies that utilize?the latest 21st scientific ideas, including the role of energy in?medicine. Each chapter provides content on the biology and neuroscience, as well as social, psychological, and spiritual aspects of each natural treatment approach along with clinical data and pragmatic information about healing pain using these treatments. Whether your patients are suffering from anxiety, arthritis, back pain, chronic fatigue, depression, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel, migraine and tension headaches, phantom pain, post-traumatic stress, ulcers, or just general chronic pain and inflammatory conditions, this book offers the insights and evidence-based guidance you need to successfully treat pain naturally.
- Coverage of safe and effective natural treatments for common pain conditions provides a wide variety of options for treating the conditions that practitioners most encounter in practice.
- Evidence-based approach focuses on natural treatments best supported by clinical trials and scientific evidence.
- Experienced medical educator and author Marc S. Micozzi, MD, PhD, lends extensive experience researching natural therapies.
- Case studies illustrate specific points and provide clinical applications for added context.
- Sidebars and in-text boxes feature supplementary, brief background and observations in addition to covering specific topics in detail, and to help introduce complex and challenging topics.
- Psychometric Evaluation interactive appendix aids in matching each patient to the right, individualized specific remedies.
- Suggested readings and references for each chapter provide great resources for further research.
|Table of Contents||
Section I. Fundamentals and Basic Sciences
Section II. Mind-Body Medicine
Section V. Natural Remedies for Pain, Inflammation and Diseases of Chronic Inflammation
|Author Information||By Marc S. Micozzi, MD, PhD, Adjunct Professor, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC; Former Director, Center for Integrative Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA; former Executive Director of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia and Sebhia Dibra|
|Trim||229 x 152 (6 x 9)|
|Stock Status||Please allow 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.|
You may also like
RRP : AU$104.98
Special Price AU$78.74
RRP : AU$56.00
Special Price AU$42.00
RRP : AU$52.00
Special Price AU$39.00