Jarvis's Physical Examination and Health Assessment Student Lab Manual
Your Price: AU$58.45
A revised, practical workbook aligning with Jarvis's Physical Examination & Health Assessment ANZ edition.
Student Laboratory Manual - Jarvis's Physical Examination & Health Assessment Manual ANZ edition is equally useful as a health assessment study guide or as a tool in the clinical skills laboratory.
The Student Laboratory Manual aligns with Jarvis's Physical Examination & Health Assessment ANZ edition; fully revised for nursing students and clinicians in Australia and New Zealand.
The manual features chapter-by-chapter reading assignments corresponding with the textbook, along with glossary terms, exercises and questions to reinforce key concepts in health assessment.
Companion publications to Jarvis’s Physical Examination & Health Assessment Online ANZ edition:
• Jarvis’s Physical Examination & Health Assessment ANZ edition - a comprehensive and fully revised edition of the popular nursing resource tailored for the Australian and New Zealand market
• Jarvis’s Physical Examination & Health Assessment Online ANZ edition - an interactive set of self-paced online learning modules complemented by over images, audio and videos
• Pocket Companion - Jarvis’s Physical Examination & Health Assessment ANZ edition - a pocket-sized quick-reference companion ideal for students to carry on clinical placement
Key Features• Chapter by chapter reading assignments correspond to Jarvis's Physical Examination and Health Assessment (ANZ edition)
• Glossary for reinforcement of key terms
• Study guide questions include:
o Short Answer
o Fill in the blanks
o Critical thinking
• Review questions include:
o Multiple choice
o Mix & match
o Short answer
• Additional Learning activities
• Illustrations with blank labels for the identification and naming of structures
• Answers to Review questions provided in Appendix A
• Physical examination forms to record data in the clinical setting
• Clinical objectives and instructions to guide all clinical examinationsBack To Top
Author InformationBy Elizabeth Denmead, BSc (Anatomy & Kinesiology), MHPEd, RN,ICURN.
Back To Top