- You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home >
- Essential Herbs and Natural Supplements
Essential Herbs and Natural Supplements is an evidence-based quick reference guide.
This go-to resource is essential for safe and effective clinical recommendations of herbal medicines and natural supplements. It provides current, evidence-based monographs on the 50 most commonly used herbs, nutrients and food supplements.
It emphasises safe practice with strategies to prevent adverse drug reactions, guidelines in assessing benefit, risk and harm and the evaluation of research.
- 50 evidence-based monographs on the most used herbs and natural supplements
- Up-to-date evidence on the latest research impacting on herbal and natural medicine by top leaders within the fields of Pharmacy, Herbal Medicine and Natural Medicine
- Considerations of herbs and natural supplements in pregnancy
|Table of Contents||
Herbs and natural supplements:
Monographs - includes 50 most commonly used herbs, nutrients and food supplements
|Author Information||By Lesley Braun, PhD, BPharm, DipAppSciNat, Associate Professor of Integrative Medicine (Hon) National institute of Complementary Medicine, University of Western Sydney, NSW, Australia Senior Research Fellow (Hon), Monash/Alfred Psychiatric Research Centre, VIC, Australia and Marc Cohen, MBBS(Hons), PhD, BMedSc(Hons), FAMAC, FICAE, Professor at School of Health Sciences, RMIT University, Melbourne|
|Trim||215 x 140mm|
|Stock Status||In - Stock|
You may also like
RRP : AU$99.00
Special Price AU$74.25
RRP : AU$82.98
Special Price AU$62.24
RRP : AU$37.00
Special Price AU$27.75
RRP : AU$59.95
Special Price AU$44.97