Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NAVLEŽ Board Review and Exam Practice Package
Your Price: AU$246.60
Out of Stock - Possible 3 week delay for published books
With three unique study tools in one comprehensive package, this complete NAVLE® exam review is the easiest, most effective way to prepare for your veterinary board exam! Noted educator Patricia Schenck combines in-depth coverage of essential veterinary medicine principles with interactive review and exam practice - all modeled on official NAVLE® specifications.
- The outline-format textbook streamlines your review of essential information on all species and all body systems. All topics, even the Basic Sciences, Practice Management, and Public Health, are areas you'll encounter on your veterinary board exam.
- The interactive review CD tests your understanding and comprehension with two randomized, 360-question sample exams, accompanied by rationales for answers cross-referenced to corresponding content in the text.
- The exam practice CD provides virtually unlimited review opportunities with a pool of 8,000 additional review questions and a scoring function that enables you to monitor your progress and identify areas needing further study.
NAVLE is a registered trademark owned by the National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners. This publication is not licensed by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners.
- Exam-based structure familiarizes you with the content you'll see on the veterinary board exam and builds your knowledge step-by-step.
- Convenient, point-by-point outline format highlights the most essential data and streamlines your NAVLE® exam preparation.
- Companion CD includes two discipline-based sample exams:
- The practice quiz mode includes a pool of 1,600 multiple-choice questions that can be randomized so you can take any number of questions an unlimited number of times - with instant feedback.
- The final exam mode emulates the NAVLE® test-taking experience, enabling you to complete 360 multiple-choice questions at one time and receive a final score showing which content areas require further study.
- Case-based study questions test you on the clinical situations you'll be challenged with on the exam and in practice.
- Illustrations clarify and support key points.
- Answer key with rationales explains the logic behind each question's answer and reinforces important principles.
Companion ProductsSaunders Comprehensive Review for the NAVLEŽ, 1 Edition
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NAVLEŽ Interactive Exam Practice CD-ROM, 1 Edition
Saunders Comprehensive Review of the NAVLE - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 1 EditionBack To Top
Author InformationBy Patricia Schenck, DVM, PhD, Endocrine Diagnostic Section, Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health, Lansing, MI
Back To Top