Jarvis's Physical Examination and Health Assessment
Your Price: AU$132.30
An adaptation of this popular nursing resource specific to the Australian and New Zealand market.
This local edition of Physical Examination and Health Assessment by Carolyn Jarvis has been fully revised for undergraduate and postgraduate nursing students and practicing nurses and in Australia and New Zealand.
This expertly-written nursing text contextualises specific health assessment skills, highlighting the importance and relevance of given topics to nursing practice.
Packed with case studies, photos, summary checkboxes and developmental considerations, Jarvis?s Physical Examination and Health Assessment ANZ edition by Helen Forbes and Elizabeth Watt builds on the easy-to use format and style of the popular US publication.
This Australia and New Zealand edition, however, features terminology, measurements, spelling, best practice recommendations and cultural considerations particular to a local market.
An essential and now even more relevant nursing textbook, Jarvis's Physical Examination and Health Assessment is structured to enhance learning for undergraduate and postgraduate nursing students as well as clinicians.
Companion publications to Jarvis?s Physical Examination & Health Assessment ANZ edition:
- Jarvis?s Physical Examination & Health Assessment Online ANZ edition - an interactive set of self-paced online learning modules complemented by over images, audio and videos
- Pocket Companion - Jarvis?s Physical Examination & Health Assessment ANZ edition - a pocket-sized quick-reference companion ideal for students to carry on clinical placement
- Student Laboratory Manual - Jarvis Physical Examination & Health Assessment ANZ edition - features chapter-by-chapter reading assignments, glossary terms, exercises and questions in varying formats, ideal for reinforcing key concepts and for use in clinical skills laboratory
- Case Studies
- Cultural considerations specific to Australia and New Zealand
- New chapters on assessment of urinary and bowel function
- Follows the easy-to-use format with assessment chapters ordered by
- Structure and Function
- Subjective data
- Objective data
- Documentation and Critical Thinking
- Abnormal Findings and Abnormal Findings for advanced practice where relevant
Author InformationBy Helen Forbes, RN, PhD, Director Teaching and Learning, School of Nursing & Midwifery Faculty of Health Deakin University and Elizabeth Watt, RN, RM, BAppSc (Adv Nurs), MNS, Grad Cert Prom Cont, FRCNA, Head, La Trobe University/Austin Health Clinical School of Nursing -School of Nursing & Midwifery Faculty of Health Sciences La Trobe University
Back To Top
- Imprint: Saunders Australia
- ISBN: 9780729539739
- Publication Date: 21-11-2011