Pain Management: Evidence, Outcomes, and Quality of Life, A Sourcebook, Text with CD-ROM
Your Price: AU$108.00
Out of Stock - Possible 3 week delay for published books
This collection of invited chapters focuses on topics relating to effective pain management. The emphasis now is on demonstrating the effectiveness of treatment and patient management through the measurement of treatment outcomes. This book aims to provide both researchers and clinicians with the tools to make the most appropriate treatment choice for each patient and to assess the cost-effectiveness of its implementation in relation to pain management.Table of Contents View other titles in the “Pain Research and Clinical Management” Series
- Further volume in an established series conceived and commissioned by Sir Patrick Wall.
- Compiled and edited by two well known names in the field of the measuring the outcomes of pain management.
- Clinically relevant and research based. Of multiprofessional interest and relevance.
- Written by a team of international contributors, selected and invited to write because of their expertise and standing in the field.
- Fully up to the minute - based on the very latest research.
Author InformationBy Harriėt M. Wittink, PhD, PT , Chair, Lifestyle and Health, Faculty of Health Care, University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, The Netherlands; and Daniel Carr, MD, DABPM, FFPMANZCA(Hon), Saltonstall Professor of Pain Research, Department of Anesthesia, Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
Back To Top