Study Guide for Understanding Pathophysiology, 5th Edition
Your Price: AU$29.70
Out of Stock - Possible 3 week delay for published books
Designed to be used in tandem with the Understanding Pathophysiology, 5th Edition textbook, this study guide provides an in-depth review of the most important pathophysiology facts and information. Learning objectives, Memory Check! boxes, and practice examinations for each chapter hone your understanding and help you review key concepts from the text. This edition also features a greater variety in exercises and more case study questions for further analysis. Answers to the practice examinations and a discussion of each case study question can be found in the back of the study guide.Table of Contents
- Comprehensive coverage corresponds with the main text -- the bestselling pathophysiology text on the market.
- Learning objectives keep your focus on the essential information in the text.
- Memory Check! boxes help you remember key points from the text.
- Algorithms include flowcharts of diseases and disorders.
- Practice examinations provide immediate feedback on content learned.
- More than 35 case studies improve your critical thinking skills.
- Answers to case studies and practice examinations appear at the end of the book so you can receive immediate feedback.
- 1000+ questions offer complete coverage of all areas of pathophysiology.
New to This Edition
- Updated content reflects the major updates in the main text, particularly in the units on mechanisms of self-defense, cellular proliferation, and the neurologic system.
- More case studies and a greater variety of exercises have been added to this edition to strengthen your understanding of textbook concepts.
Author InformationBy Sue E. Huether, RN, PhD, Professor Emeritus, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT; Kathryn L. McCance, RN, PhD, Professor, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT and Clayton F. Parkinson, PhD, Professor, College of Health Professions, Weber State University, Odgen, UT
Back To Top