Mosby?s OB/Peds & Women?s Health Memory NoteCards
Your Price: AU$24.29
Out of Stock - Possible 3 week delay for published books
Use this set of colorful cards to master concepts in maternity, women's health, and pediatrics! With 65 cartoons covering key topics, Mosby's OB/Peds & Women's Health Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses uses humor and illustrations to make studying easier and more fun. These durable, portable cards use mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids to help you prepare for class, clinicals, and the NCLEXŽ exam. Created by nursing educators JoAnn Zerwekh and Cathy Miller, this one-of-a-kind tool makes studying obstetrics and pediatrics an exceptionally memorable experience!Table of Contents
- 65 full-color cartoons offer a humorous and engaging way to learn, including cards on nutrition and diabetes in pregnancy, preeclampsia versus eclampsia, sexually transmitted diseases, respiratory distress syndrome, RSV, and childhood diabetes.
- Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most complex concepts.
- Colored thumb tabs make it easy to find topics quickly.
- What You Need to Know monographs on each card provide more detailed information and specific nursing implications.
- Sturdy, spiral-bound cards offer durability as well as portability.
- Unique! Color highlights emphasize four central topics:
- Serious/Life-Threatening Implications in pink
- Common Clinical Findings in blue
- Important Nursing Implications in yellow
- Patient Teaching in green
Author InformationBy JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, Executive Director, Nursing Education Consultants, Ingram, TX; Nursing Faculty - Online Campus, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ and Cathy Miller, BSN, RN
Back To Top