Surgery of the Skin , 2nd Edition
Your Price: AU$269.10
Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology, by Dr. June K. Robinson et al., will help you put the latest medical and cosmetic surgical procedures to work in your practice. Taking a surgeon?s eye view, it discusses and illustrates new procedures such as botulinum toxin treatments and tumescent facelifts so you can provide your patients with the most effective, cutting-edge care. Videos online and on an accompanying DVD show you how to perform these in-depth surgical procedures in detail.Table of Contents
- Improve surgical outcomes and avoid pitfalls with expert, evidence-based guidance.
- Visualize every technique and concept with more than 1,000 full-color photographs and state-of-the-art drawings.
- Stay on the cutting edge with in-depth step-by-step descriptions of tumescent vertical vector facelifts, blepharoplasty, composite grafts, Botox treatments, soft tissue augmentation, management of dysplastic nevi and melanoma, and more.
New to This Edition
- Master the newest surgical techniques including botulinum toxin treatments, blepharoplasty, tumescent facelifts, soft tissue augmentation, composite grafts and the management of dysplastic nevi and melanoma.
- See how to proceed with surgical videos shot from the surgeons? eye view with over 120 video clips, total running time 10 hours.
- Access the full text, illustrations, and videos online, plus BONUS images showing alternative techniques or additional therapies, at www.expertconsult.com.
"An exceptionally well illustrated, comprehensive review of the whole subject of surgery of the skin. It will be of value not only to practicing dermatologists but to all clinicians interested in both therapeutic and aesthetic surgical procedures?. I highly recommend it." Review of 1st edition, Alan Menter, MD, chief of the Division of Dermatology at Baylor University Medical CenterBack To Top
Author InformationBy June K. Robinson, MD, Professor of Clinical Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago IL, USA.; C. William Hanke, MD, MPH, FACP, Visiting Professor of Dermatology, University of Iowa Carver, College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa; Clinical Professor of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana; Daniel Mark Siegel, MD, MS(Management and Policy), Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Director, Procedural Dermatology Fellowship State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Brooklyn, NY; Senior Surgeon Long Island Skin Cancer and Dermatologic Surgery Smithtowm, NY and Alina Fratila, MD, Assistant Professor Department of Dermatology Carol Davila University Bucharest, Romania; Medical DirectorJungbrunnen-Klinik Dr. Fratila GmbH Bonn, Germany
Back To Top