Our Range of eSolutionsMDConsult Australia
MD Consult Australia combines leading medical resources in a single integrated online service.
This clinical knowledge resource allows physicians to quickly and efficiently find answers to pressing questions. It also helps doctors make better treatment decisions, keep up with new developments and further educate their patients.
MD Consult was founded in 1997 through a unique venture of the world's leading medical publishers, including Mosby and W.B. Saunders.
MD Consult Australia was launched in 2009 to better serve customers locally. This has been made possible by our exciting partnership with the Australian Medicines Handbook (AMH).
MD Consult Australia is used in more than 85% of Australia?s medical schools and in over 1,700 healthcare organisations worldwide. With over 250,000 users ? both physicians and professionals ? MD Consult is the most respected online clinical information service.
For more information visit www.mdconsult.comFirst Consult
First Consult is an online clinical information resource for healthcare professionals. Authoritative, evidence-based and continuously updated, First Consult:
- Is an integrated, evidence-based clinical information resource for point-of-care use
- Provides instant, user-friendly access to the latest information on evaluation, diagnosis, clinical management, prognosis, and prevention
- Features clinically actionable evidence, with quick links to original research and medical reference books so you can dive into deeper evidence now or later
- For more information visit www.mdconsult.com
Mosby's Nursing Consult is an invaluable tool for nurses seeking answers to important clinical questions.
Bringing leading Nursing resources together in a one-stop integrated online service, Mosby's Nursing Consult is an extremely useful resource for clinical nurses, nurse administrators and nursing faculties.
Search and find relevant information quickly and seamlessly with Mosby's Nursing Consult?s:
- Clinically focused evidence-based nursing monographs
- Nursing journals and clinics
- Nursing and medical reference textbooks
To find out more about this ideal resource for busy nurses visit www.mdconsult.comClinical Pharmacology and ToxED:
The leading electronic drug reference and drug therapy management site, Clinical Pharmacology:
- Provides up-to-date, peer-reviewed, clinically-relevant information on all U.S. prescription drugs, as well as off-label uses and dosages, herbal supplements, nutritional and over-the-counter products and new and investigational drugs
- Can be packaged with a Global Drug Names Database, so Australian users can search Australian drug brand names. Australian and New Zealand customers are not charged for this additional service
Access to Clinical Pharmacology can be packaged with ToxED, our online poisons database.
ToxED includes biotoxins and provides complete, credible, clinically-relevant toxicology information to practicing clinicians caring for poisoning and drug overdose patients.
Clinical Pharmacology has been independently compared with other leading drug monograph services, and praised for its dependability, completeness and ease of use. For more information on these results please contact us.
To learn more about Clinical Pharmacology and ToxED, visit www.clinicalpharmacology.comProcedures Consult
The first of its kind, Procedures Consult is a robust, online procedures training and reference tool.
Procedures Consult gives easy access to comprehensive data on the most common procedures required in today?s hospital setting, including:
- Preparing for the procedure
- Performing the procedure
- Following up on the procedure
Each procedure is enhanced by high-quality illustrations and multimedia. Procedures Consult is also browsable and searchable, offering quick, easy access to any procedure.
For more information, visit www.proceduresconsult.comMosby's Nursing Skills
Mosby?s Nursing Skills is a web-based nursing resource, combining a powerful reference product with convenient competency management system functionality.
The resource is designed to meet the nursing education and training needs of today?s healthcare organisations.
Mosby's Nursing Skills offers nurses and nurse educators convenient online access to evidence-based skills and procedures.
Content has been adapted from authoritative nursing textbooks and resources, with insight from leading nursing societies. Information is continuously updated to reflect the latest in evidence-based practice.
Over 1,000 skills feature in Mosby's Nursing Skills. Specialities include:
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Nursing
- Pediatric, Acute and Critical Care
- Maternal / Newborn
- Mental Health
For more information, visit Mosby's Nursing Skills