Physiology in Childbearing, 3rd Edition
Your Price: AU$61.20
Out of Stock - Possible 3 week delay for published books
The third edition of this popular textbook gives a clear, easy-to-read account of anatomy and physiology at all stages of pregnancy and childbirth. Each chapter covers normal physiology, changes to the physiology in pregnancy, and application to practice. The physiology of childbearing is placed within a total biological context, drawing on evolution, ecology, biochemistry and cell biology.Table of Contents
- Follows childbearing from preconception to postnatal care and the neonate
- Logical progression through the body systems
- Highly illustrated, with simple diagrams
- Emphasises links between knowledge and practice to promote clinical skills
- Main points summarised to aid study.
New to This Edition
New website including:
- 10 multiple-choice questions per chapter for self-testing
- Downloadable illustrations, with and without labels
- Fully searchable.
Author InformationBy Dot Stables, RN, RM, DN, MTD, BA(Hons), MSc, Formerly Lecturer in Applied Biology, St. Bartholomews, Princess Alexandra and Newham College of Nursing, London, UK and Jean Rankin, PhD, MSc, BSc(Hons), RM, RGN, RSCN, PGCert, Academic Director (Midwifery)/Lead Midwife Education, University of the West of Scotland
Back To Top